In light of the kind of feedback I have received from readers over the past few years, I think it is apropos to offer my disclaimer on my views on women. It may come as a shock to my regular readers and foes alike that there are some views that I don't hold about women:
1. I don't believe in limiting myself to courting supermodels, exceptionally attractive women, and the such like.
2. I don't believe that if I am a lazy slob with a poor physique, poor hygiene, poor earning potential, and poor social skills that I should expect to win the affections of women with a higher social status than me.
3. I don't believe that women have to make me happy, always agree with me, or just tell me what I want to hear, not even as a condition for being my wife.
4. I don't believe that I am entitled to love and physical intimacy of any woman unless she freely gives it to me by the vow of marriage.
5. I don't believe husbands have the right to be inconsiderate and unresponsive to their wives' concerns.
6. I don't believe that any woman has to get married and/or have children in order to be complete.
7. I don't believe it's necessarily a sin for women to work outside the home or even to have a prestigious career.
8. I don't believe in paying someone less or turning them down for a secular job simply because they are female.
9. I don't believe in taking away a woman's right to vote or hold public office (unless we want to do the same for men as well).
10. I don't believe that women are necessarily less logical than men.
11. I don't believe that women are necessarily less intelligent or competent than men.
12. I don't believe that woman are necessarily less virtuous than men.
13. I don't believe that women are necessarily less spiritual than men.
14. I don't believe that women have less intrinsic worth than men.
15. I don't believe in treating the female body as a commodity for media (e.g., the advertising industry).
16. I don't believe in leering at women and/or making sexually suggestive comments about their bodies.
17. I don't believe in a work environment where women are expected to act out in a sexual manner in order to please clients, co-workers, or the boss.
18. I don't believe in making any sexual advances towards a woman unless I'm married to her.
19. I don't believe in supporting the sex industry.
20. I don't believe any woman deserves to get raped or sexually assaulted, not even by her husband.
21. I don't believe any kind of physical or psychological abuse against women is acceptable or even a trivial matter.
22. I don't believe government has an inherent right to tell women what to do with their reproductive organs.
23. I don't believe past generations necessarily hold the secret to resolving the problems that face men and women today.
Now the bad news:
I still believe the Bible delegates the oversight of the local church and the home to men. I still believe that only men are allowed to teach in the worship assemblies of churches. I still think churches have sold out to woman-firsterism. I still believe that anti-male sexism is serious problem in our society (including government's tyranny against men and the demonization of male heterosexuality by leftists and rightists alike). I still believe that marriage has become a liability for men. I still believe men don't need women to the degree that many people think. I still believe that many women are not marriage material and that many of them are single to due their demeaning attitudes towards men and their arrogant sense of entitlement. I still believe many women have succumbed to Nanny-Statism. I still believe that society panders to the worst in women. I still believe feminism is evil. I still believe that abortion is murder and should be outlawed. I still believe in speaking my views about these matters unapologetically. In essence, I ask you to think before you pigeonhole me.
Best Satire Story
6 days ago